Kabbalah is an ancient wisdom. It supplies practical tools for creating joy as well as lasting fulfillment. This ancient wisdom will change the way you view the world. It is an incredible system of technology. Kabbalah is taught as a way to make a better world and a better life. It is not taught as a scholarly study.
This Centre is a non-profit organization. It makes the principles of Kabbalah easy to understand and relevant to your everyday life. The teachers supply students with spiritual tools. These tools are based on kabbalistic principles. The students can apply them however they choose to improve their own lives. They make the world better by doing this. In 1922, Rav Yehuda Ashlag founded the Kabbalah Centre. It now spans the globe. Their brick-and-mortar locations are located in more than 40 cities. The Centre’s online presence is extensive as well.
Over time, there have been many meanings of Kabbalah developed. The meanings mean a lot of different things to different people. There are different interpretations of Kabbalah around the world. The Centre supports all of them.
Kabbalah is taught as a universal wisdom. It predates the Bible or religion. Anyone can study Kabbalah regardless of their path or faith. The origin of Creation is described in this course of study. There are a lineage of great kabbalalists at the Kabbalah Centre. This wisdom is presented from them. The course of study also describes the spiritual and physical laws of the universe, which include the journey of the soul and human existence.
The goal of the Kabbalah Centre is to provide a platform to assist students to improve their lives. There are spiritual tools provided to the students. The application of these tools is what can generate the positive difference in each student’s life journey.
What They Teach at the Kabbalah Centre
There are five main principles:
* Sharing – Sharing is the purpose of life. It is the only way to truly receive fulfillment.
* Balance and Awareness of the Ego – The ego can be a key source of issues. It allows people to believe that others are apart from them.
* Existence of Spiritual Laws – Spiritual laws in the universe can affect people’s lives. The Law of Cause and Effect is one of these.
* We Are All One – Every human being has a spark of the Creator. It binds each and every person into one totality. This is an understanding that informs people of the spiritual precept that each human being must be treated with dignity all the time.
* Exiting Our Comfort Zone Can Generate Miracles – When you become uncomfortable to help another individual, you tap into a spiritual dimension. This brings positivity and Light to people’s lives.